Jorvik Creations

 Hi! 

I am the owner of Jorvik creations and i started this in may of 2019 when i created a trotting pole for fun. I enjoyed making it a lot but didn't think much of it until i asked people if they would want to use it and suddenly i had a website where people could use what i made for their edits. 

I slowly but surely started creating more and more things starting with jumps and then it slowly escalated into props, ribbons and more! I never cared about the amount of followers i had i just loved creating things and it excited me every like i got and every time someone used my project i was so excited and loved having a look at them.

Now i cant believe that i have 3.6k on my Instagram and so many of you who support me and use my things! I know I'm not the best at being active recently but i still hope i can now re join this community and continue to help people do what they love. 

What do i do? 

So basically what i do is i create jumps and props for anyone to use for free in their star stable edits on Instagram. Anyone they like can use any one of my products for free and all i ask is you give credit by tagging me on their Instagram posts where they used my jumps :)

FAQ Coming soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog